POTTSTOWN PA – Lane restrictions with flagging are scheduled for Tuesday through Friday (Oct. 9-12, 2018) from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the borough of Pottstown, and Upper Frederick, Upper Providence and Limerick townships, so crews working for the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation can conduct tree-trimming operations, the agency said.
It did not indicate which locations would see crews on specific days. Instead, it listed the sites to be affected. They include:
- Route 100 between Shoemaker Road and State Street in Pottstown;
- Township Line Road between Saylor Road and Bridge Road in Limerick;
- Main Street at Red Rock Circle in Limerick;
- Route 113 between Paperbirch Drive and Yeager Road and Black Rock Road in Upper Providence; and
- Neiffer Road between Swamp Creek Road and Route 73 in Upper Frederick.
PennDOT recommended drivers allow extra time when traveling through the work areas. Slowdowns will occur during tree removal operations, it said. All scheduled activities depend on the weather.
Photo from Google Images