BOYERTOWN PA – After what supporters described as “a very successful” first attempt at a Fourth Friday event, the Main Street Merchant Group of “Building A Better Boyertown” is planning a second Fourth Friday Arts Walk on May 26 (2017) from 5-8 p.m. at 17 different venues in the borough. The evening activity will include arts, music, and food, as well as special deals and refreshments throughout the night offered by participating businesses.
- This event has been added to The Post Publications calendar.
“This is your opportunity to see the amazing and unique things that Boyertown’s small businesses and local artisans have to offer,” a news release announced to area residents.
Participating artists and businesses include:
- Douglas Cartwright playing electric guitar, at The Peppermint Stick Candy Store;
- Local poet Jennifer Hetrick talking about her writings on manufacturing history in Berks County, at the Boyertown Museum of Historic Vehicles;
- Budding artist Gwen Farmer, at Dancing Tree Creations;
- Artist Angela Izzo, at Deal Me In Games; and
- Painter and printmaker Devon Stackonis at Taylor Backes.
- Also, Twin Turrets will present art of talented Boyertown Senior High School students.
Maps will be available at all venues to help guide visitors throughout the evening. For more information, see the Visit Boyertown website, here.
Photo from Visit Boyertown via Facebook